In Episode 15 of The Energy Question, David Blackmon talks with Sean Strawbridge, the dynamic CEO of the Port of Corpus Christi, where he has led one of the great under-told economic development stories in the history of Texas in recent years
Among the topics addressed:
- Sean’s participation in the board of advisors for the Carbon Neutral Coalition;
- The potential for carbon capture along the Texas/Louisiana Gulf Coast, and Port CC’s involvement;
- The status of the project to deepen the Port’s main ship channel;
- The Port’s recent 100th anniversary celebration;
- The growth of oil and LNG exports at the Port.
Listen to the podcast here.